Thursday 8 February 2018

Voiceover Analysis

Pulp Fiction Ghetto Voiceover

In this, I did Vincent Vega's death scene from Pulp Fiction. In the start of the scene we had saw Bruce Willis' character go into his house and then saw Vincent in his bathroom and then guns him down, and then leaves his house. In this scene I had a friend do a voiceover of him, doing his thoughts; we made in a comedic thing and did kind of a ghetto theme to it (something like ghetto thoughts). I got my friend Noah, to talk into it and put his take on Bruce Willis' characters thoughts. This can be looked at like a parody, and it shows as well due to it taking the 'piss' out of the situation that is happening at hand. We did a checkover again and Noah did a second take, the second time around it came out just right and it I decided to export it to the file. 

No comments:

Post a Comment